It’s an exciting day for us at Jitterbit as we just announced the General Availability release of our Jitterbit Data Loader for Salesforce! For those of you who didn’t participate in our Beta or Release Preview program, you’ve now got the chance to get your hands on the new (and FREE) next generation Data Loader.
The GA version adds a few great new features over the previous Release Preview – the biggest of all being built-in support for Salesforce Group Edition and above – even if you don’t have API access. This means any user of Group, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate, or Developer Editions can take advantage of this powerful free data loading tool!
It’s also available for both Windows and Mac. If you’re already sold, you can download the Data Loader right here: http://www.jitterbit.com/salesforce/data-loader
We worked closely with Salesforce in developing this next gen version of the Data Loader to ensure it met the requirements of every Salesforce customer. In fact, we went well above and beyond the basic requirements that Salesforce had – We’re delivering a ton of added value and product we’re very proud to put in Salesforce users’ hands.
Here’s a quick rundown of some of the key Data LoaderTM for Salesforce features:
- Support for Salesforce Group Edition and above
- Availability for Windows and Mac
- Wizard-driven import/export tools with drag and drop data mapping
- Advanced functionality includes data transformation, batch automation and monitoring tools
- Flexible connectivity to move data from any flat file or database to and from Salesforce
- Support for create, insert, upsert, delete, hard delete, query and bulk loads
- High-volume performance without daily or monthly record limits
- Easy upgrades to full bi-directional synchronization with the Jitterbit cloud integration platform
For more information, explore the differences between the free Cloud Data Loader and complete Jitterbit Harmony platform: