For those of you who haven’t checked out the spectacularly redesigned Salesforce AppExchange, we highly recommend browsing the new look. Not only is it easier to navigate but it looks big, bright and bold.
Even better, the new “Most Popular” section on the AppExchange lists the apps that Salesforce customers are using the most:
We are very proud to be listed as THE most popular app. We’re joined by Google Apps for Salesforce; good company to keep!
So if you haven’t already, now is the time to try our Data Loader, and be sure to stop by our Dreamforce booth next week to learn more about our cloud integration solutions.
Here’s a quick rundown of some of the key Data LoaderTM for Salesforce features:
- Support for Salesforce Group Edition and above
- Availability for Windows and Mac
- Wizard-driven import/export tools with drag and drop data mapping
- Advanced functionality includes data transformation, batch automation and monitoring tools
- Flexible connectivity to move data from any flat file or database to and from Salesforce
- Support for create, insert, upsert, delete, hard delete, query and bulk loads
- High-volume performance without daily or monthly record limits
- Easy upgrades to full bi-directional synchronization with the Jitterbit cloud integration platform