You can get directly to the downloads at the link below.
- * Fixed a bug which rendered floating point constant values to be incorrect. This bug was introduced when we changed the data type from float to double for constants.
* Fixed potential synchronization problem when setting global operation variables.
* Fixed bug 1495330: XML: Required attributes flagged as optional.
* Fixed bug 1495053: Fixed field complex text documents broken. Fixed a problem with the flat fixed field text document as the source for a transformation.
* Implement the add and substract operations for data elements of date and integer. The integer data element represent the number of seconds to shift for the date data element.
* Implement the following functions for transformation: Now_(), return the current date and time including fraction of the seconds whereas Now() return the same date and time but truncates the fraction of the seconds.
* Fixed some problems with the operation queue: Operations inserted by the Operation Engine was not visible in the queue and data elements were not removed together with the incoming message when items in the queue were deleted. Deletion of incoming messages are now done in a transaction.
- * Fixed bug when validating items with circular dependencies.
* Changed the default start & end time in the schedule frequency UI.
* Fixed some platform (Windows - Linux) issues in how we pack and unpack Jitterpaks.
* Fixed bug 1494441: Fixed field text documents are not validated correctly.
* Fixed bug 1495056 : Transformations are not validated correctly.
* Added server version compability test when connecting to a server.
* Changed the UI for defining delimited complex text structures, so that it is impossible to move the identifier column (the backend requires it to be the first column in a segment).