Changes in Jitterbit 0.9.4 Beta:
* The "Any" node in the response of a web service call now contains correct XML string.
* Fixed some memory allocation/deallocation bugs in the server backend.
* Fixed memory leak in deploy and web service info web service.
* Windows installer: Services now called Jitterbit ... instead of Konga ...
* Windows installer: Default db user is now "jitterbit".
* Windows installer: Services now stopped before uninstall is run.
* Fixed bug in handling the dependencies between a transformation and a web service call used as input or output in the transformation.
* The user console page in the administration view now prompts for uploading of the changes if an attempt is made to close it in a dirty state, or if a new user information download is requested in a dirty state.
* When creating a new project, the name is validated using the same rules as when creating other items.
* When running on windows, clicking on the Jitterbit URL in the About dialog opens the URL in the default browser.
* No need to save open pages when starting the webservice wizard.